In all things give thanks. 1 Thessalonians 5:18
- November 1st: All Saints Day Mass at 9:00
- November 3rd: Adoration from 1:00 – 4:00
- November 4th: Wolf Pack Game
- November 6th – 11th: Book Fair in the Library
- November 7th: St. John Vianney Play at 1:00; 7:00 for adults
- November 10th: School Mass at 9:00; Adoration from 1:00 – 4:00
- November 11th: Shopper’s Delite from 9:00 – 3:00
- November 14th: State of the School at 6:00; HSA Meeting at 7:00
- November 15th: Veteran’s Day Prayer Service at 10:00/10:15
- November 17th: School Mass at 9:00; Adoration from 1:00 – 4:00
- November 18th: Lyman Pie Pick Up
- November 21st: End of First Trimester
- November 22nd: School Mass with Prayers for Thanksgiving at 9:00; Early Dismissal at 1:05
- November 23rd – 24th: No school for Thanksgiving
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email me.
Extra Help Schedule
Geography/Health Friday mornings 8-8:30am (or by appointment)
Math Monday afternoons 3:15-3:45pm
Tuesday mornings 8-8:30am
Thursday afternoons until 4pm
LA/Lit. with Mrs. Wysowski Tuesday afternoons until 4pm (some mornings by appt.)
Spanish Tuesday afternoons until 4pm
Science Tuesday afternoons until 4pm
LA/Lit. with Mrs. French Wednesday afternoons until 4pm (or by appointment)
History Monday afternoons until 4pm (some mornings by appt.)
In an effort to unify middle school information, the middle
school teachers will be using the Educonnect website to post handouts, rubrics,
assignments, and any paper work students may need to complete homework
assignments, especially long range assignments. As a reminder, most of our
textbooks are available on line and can be easily accessed from any tablet or
computer; therefore, they are readily available. This should alleviate any
unnecessary trips back to school for forgotten assignments.
To find this information, please go to: https://stbridget.eduk12.net
This is the “Login” page where students can access their
grades and class schedule using their own personal usernames and passwords. **
YOU NEED NOT LOGIN TO ACCESS FORMS AND DOCUMENTS OR INDIVIDUAL ASSIGNMENTS**
To find forms:
- Click on the title “ABOUT US” on the gray menu border at the top of this page.
- Click on the subtitle “FACULTY AND STAFF”
- On the next page scroll down to find the teacher’s name who has given the assignment.
- Click on the little “world” icon next to his or her name.
- On the next page you will find a webpage with general information.
On the right hand side of this page you will find: A subtitle “HOMEWORK”
and farther down “FORMS AND DOCUMENTS”.
Click on the documents needed for the assignment.
They can be downloaded and printed in a PDF format.
Documents will remain on this page for the current marking
period and then be replaced with documents for the next and final marking period
as they are assigned. As a benefit, these forms can also be saved to your
computer and used for review for FINAL EXAM study. We hope you find this
helpful for your student and convenient for your use in keeping your student on the right track!