Join us for “Open Door” Tours!
We also invite you to attend our “Open Door Tours” for prospective families and students. Parents and their children are invited to visit the school, observe the classrooms in session and meet with one of the administrators regarding enrollment. We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to see what St. Bridget School has to offer both spiritually and academically. Please contact the Admissions Department at 203-272-5860 to schedule an appointment.
Applications for the 20178-2019 School Year, for grades pre-kindergarten 3 class through eighth grade, are available using our on-line application.
All applications must include:
- Separate, completed, online application per applicant for grades pre-kindergarten 3 class through grade 8. If applying for Pre-Kindergarten 3 class, a child must be 3 years old by October 1st. If applying for Pre-Kindergarten 4 class, a child must be 4 years old by October 1st.
- Please submit fee payments by check, along with required paperwork:
- $300 non-refundable deposit per applicant (will be applied to tuition)
- $75 registration fee per applicant (non-refundable)
- Parish confirmation form required for all current and incoming families, to be eligible for the Parish Grant
- Baptismal certificate (if applicable, for each applicant)
- Birth certificate (for each applicant)
- Previous Report Cards for grades first through 8th
- IOWA/current standardized test scores for grades third through 7th
Applications are not complete until all required information and payment has been submitted to the school. If the applicant had previously applied and was placed on our wait list, please submit a new application for the 2017-2018 school year.
Once the application has been submitted with all the necessary documents, a screening will be scheduled for all applicants entering kindergarten to eighth grade. Students applying for grades first to eighth are encouraged to “shadow” a day at St. Bridget School. Shadow days are scheduled through the Admissions Department.
For information about school policies, please visit the Student Handbook .
Contact: Christina Cummings – Admissions