We invite you to attend our “Open Door Tours” from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. every Tuesday for prospective students beginning in November. Parents and their children are invited to visit the school, observe the classrooms in session and meet with one of the administrators regarding enrollment. We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to see what St. Bridget School has to offer both spiritually and academically. Please contact the Admissions Department at 203-272-5860 to schedule an appointment.
Applications are still being accepted for the 2013-2014 School Year. However, we only have limited availability in certain grades and wait lists in others.
All applications must include:
- Separate, completed, online application per applicant. For Pre-Kindergarten 4, child must be 4 years old by October 1st.
- Please submit fee payments by check, along with required paperwork:
- $300 non-refundable deposit per applicant (will be applied to tuition)
- $75 registration fee per applicant (non-refundable)
- Parish confirmation form required for all current and incoming families, to be eligible for the Registered Catholic Rate
- Baptismal certificate (if applicable, for each applicant)
- Birth certificate (for each applicant)
- Previous Report Cards (if applicable)
Applications are not complete until all required information and payment has been submitted to the school. If the applicant had previously applied for the 2012-2013 school year and was placed on our wait list, please submit a new application for the 2013-2014 school year.
Once the application has been submitted with all the necessary documents, a screening will be scheduled for all applicants entering kindergarten to sixth grade.
For information about the school dress code and other school policies visit the Student Handbook page.