Welcome to Pre-K 4!
My name is Ms. LaMattina and this is my second year here at St. Bridget School! I am extremely excited for the incoming students for the 2017-2018 school year! I know we are going to have a fantastic year! We will spend the year exploring different concepts related to faith, language arts, math, social studies, and science! Some great websites that we spend time on are abcya.com,starfall.com, veggietales.com, catholicicing.com and abcmouse.com. Feel free to explore this summer!
A little bit about me!
I graduated from Sacred Heart University in 2014 with a bachelor’s degree in Psychology
I received my Master’s degree in Elementary Education in 2015
I help lead Student Council with Ms. Markuszka
Some of my hobbies consist of taking my dog Ellie for a walk and reading!
Ms. LaMattina’s Pre Kindergarten Fees and Supply List:
Fees for Snack
The school will provide a snack for the students daily.
Parents, there is $40 payment required in the beginning of the school year for this supply. Please bring cash or a check to St. Bridget School on the Class Visitation Days.
Please bring in the following with your child on the First Day of school:
- 1 box of Tissues
- 3 packages of baby wipes
- 1 complete set of clothing (based on season) in a large LABELED zip lock bag
- 3 Roll of paper towels
- 3 Clorox wipes containers (for classroom cleanup)
- Backpack (Large enough to accommodate a lunch box) NO WHEELS please.
- Photo of your child (snap shot size)
- 1 Folder (for daily communications)
- 1 16-Pack standard size crayons- Crayola
- 6 glue sticks
- Pencil case with child’s name
- Kid friendly scissors
For those students who are attending school full day ONLY
- 1 small blanket (that can be kept in school)
- 1 small silent plush toy for rest (that can be kept at school)
- One twin size/ crib fitted sheet for cot
- Lunch Box
Please send in a picture of your child reading a book for the first day of school!
If there are any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at
Have a great