Mrs. Galipault’s Third Grade
I can’t believe we are getting so close to the end of the year! We will be working hard right up until the end. Currently the students are taking the IOWA tests and showing all that they have learned this year. They are doing a great job so far. We will continue to test through the second week of May
We are also eagerly awaiting First Communion, the 3rd Grade Mass, and May Crowning! May has many exciting things in store for us!
As we approach the end of the year, we will begin preparing for 4th grade. The students need to continue to be prepared each day and hand in all homework on time. We will also be working on our organizational and study skills which will help them as they move into the upper wing.
Please see the Calendar below for more details and important dates.
- May 1st – May 12th: IOWA testing for Grades 3 – 7
- May 2nd: Spirit Wear Day
- May 4th: Transitional Meeting for PreK – Grade 2
- May 5th: School Mass at 9:00; Early Dismissal at 1:05 for Professional Development; Mother/Son Event at Camp Sloper
- May 6th: First Holy Communion for our 3rd Graders
- May 8th – 10th: Geography Fair
- May 9th: HSA Meeting at 7:00 pm
- May 12th: School Mass at 9:00; Adoration from 1:00 – 4:00; Middle School Social
- May 16th: May Crowning presented by 3rd Grade at 9:30
- May 17th: NJHS Induction at 9:00
- May 18th: Piano/Violin Dress Rehearsal at 10:15 and Concert for families at 6:00 pm
- May 19th: School Mass at 9:00; Adoration from 1:00 – 4:00: Dancin’-A-Thon from 3:30 – 7:00
- May 21st – 22nd: Eat Out Nights at Viron Rondo
- May 22nd – 26th: Scholastic Book Fair
- May 24th: Band Concert Dress Rehearsal at 9:30 and Concert at 6:00 pm
- May 25th: Ascension Thursday Mass at 9:00; Granparents’ Day
- May 26th: Adoration from 1:00 – 4:00; PreK End of the Year Program at 10:00
- May 28th: Memorial Day Parade
- May 29th: No school for Memorial Day
- May 30th: Sports Banquet
- May 31st: PLAY DAY!
My name is Kristen Galipault. I have a B.A. in History and Elementary Education from Anna Maria College and an M.A. in Curriculum and Instruction from the University of Saint Joseph. This is my 3rd year at SBS, but my 8thyear teaching. Some of my favorite things include reading, drawing, going on trips with my husband to explore new places and spending time with my dogs Dexter and Gracie. I also love watching baseball (Go Red Sox!) and going to the movies.