May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
The year is flying quickly! This month we will be focusing on First Reconciliation, First Holy Communion, Lent, and preparations for IOWAS. We will be reviewing many skills.
March Academic Outlook:
- In Faith: We are explore Lent and how Our Lord and Savior died, was buried, and resurrected. We will also have our First Reconciliation.
- In Reading: We will continue Unit 4 with our daily 5 model and increasing reading stamina.
- In Math: We are completing fractions and will be exploring Time, Bar graphs and line plots as well as measurements, angles, lines,and two- dimensional shapes.
- In Writing: We will continue to build on the writing process in particular the Expository writing and Autobiographies.
HOMEWORK: Please check my homework web page link below:
- March 1st: Ash Wednesday Mass at 9:00
- March 2nd: Stations of the Cross at 9:00; End of the 2nd Trimester
- March 3rd: Adoration 1:00 – 4:00; Lenten Suppers 5:00 – 7:00
- March 7th: Spirit Wear Day
- March 9th: Stations of the Cross at 9:00; Early Dismissal at 1:05 for Conferences
- March 10th: Mass at 9:00; Adoration from 1:00 – 4:00; Early Dismissal at 1:05 for Conferences; Lenten Suppers from 5:00 – 7:00
- March 14th: HSA Meeting at 7:00
- March 16th: Stations of the Cross at 9:00
- March 17th: Mass at 9:00; Irish Step Dancers at 1:00; Adoration from 1:00 – 4:00; Lenten Suppers from 5:00 – 7:00
- March 21st: Second Grade Prayer Meditation at 9:00
- March 23rd: Stations of the Cross at 9:00
March 24th: Mass at 9:00; Adoration from 1:00 – 4:00; Lenten Suppers from 5:00 – 7:00
- March 28th: No School due Teachers’ Faith Conference
- March 30th: Stations of the Cross at 9:00
- March 31st: Mass at 9:00; Adoration from 1:00 – 4:00; Lenten Suppers from 5:00 – 7:00
Monday’s: Spanish/Library/Computer Lab
Tuesday’s: Art/Laptop cart/Science
Wednesday’s: Laptop cart/ Gym
Thursday’s: Computer Lab/ Science
As always if there are any questions or concerns please contact me either by email, phone, or folder notes.